Monday, April 15, 2013

Worn out!


When I picked Emily up at preschool last Friday, she told me her toes were bleeding.  These are her "bike shoes" and one look at them and you can see that she not only wore through the toes of the shoes, but the layers of duct tape put on and over the first set of holes!


We were off to the dentist in Twin Falls that day anyway (clean report, no cavities!), so after picking out the playdough I bribed her with she earned at the dentist, it was off to the shoe store to pick out some new scoot bike shoes.


On Saturday we made another trip to the zoo while Dad competed in Nampa in a monthly shoot.  It was a cold, cold day!  And even though bulbs showed up in the mail this week, I'm looking at snow falling from the sky.

Emily has also started another session at Mindful Movements, her "dance" class up in Ketchum, but I'm also making progress with getting her into horseback riding therapy... at least I have the paperwork in my hands!  She's very excited to go riding, but I'm not sure she'll qualify for the program.  We'll wait and see!