Thursday, July 29, 2010

For anyone who was worried about raising a baby with a rottweiler in the house, no need.  Gerda is gentle and patient with Emily.  Emily is even learning to throw G's tennis ball...

"Oh, okay, I'll get up and go get it..."
I'm going to call today the calm before the storm... tomorrow the landscapers come to help us finish our yard.  Next week, Emily has a developmental evaluation through the Idaho Infant Toddler Program to see if she still qualifies.  Faryn, the dog, will have her cataract surgery.  And we'll get to attend the NICU graduate picnic... word has it our favorite nurses will be in attendance and we're hoping to get to see some roommates and neighbors.  The winter graduate get together was cancelled due to a swine flu outbreak, so I'm excited for the chance to see all of our favorites in one place...

Ah, mom, what's with the childproofing?

Such an innocent...
angelic...


do-no-wrong face, don't ya think?